Saturday, March 19, 2011

Introducing... My New Recycled Go To Bracelet!

Ever wondered what to do with little pieces of ball chain that are used to hang tags from clothes? I found a way to connect them, added a nice, vintage chandelier prism and made a bracelet! I like the rock aspect of it too, it's my new, current, everyday go to piece of jewelry and I absolutely love it, as it matches the punk - rock - motorcycle - safari - urban jungle - military trend wonderfully!



So, what's your current go to piece? Let me know in your comments!

4 comments:

  1. και φιλικό στο περιβάλλον λόγω ανακύκλωσης και υπέροχο οπτικά...πολλά συγχαρητήρια για μία ακόμη πολύ όμορφη δημιουργία!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ Σοφάκι!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great!!
    Love the picture too.

    ReplyDelete