Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Deeper Magic From Before the Dawn of Time. Narnia inspired earrings.

  


If you follow this blog, you know how much I love Narnia. I found this photo of the Snow Queen at a Facebook page, here, don't know which issue of Vogue it comes from, but I thought the similarities with the White Witch from 'The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe' were striking! The Snow Queen looks irresistible, but would she be the most powerful? I thought of the 'Deeper Magic' chapter. And then, I made these:


 


I thought of ice melting, I imagined love entering even the coldest of hearts. Only white opal, with its iridescence and its colorful flashes of pink, green and gold could capture the magic of love and kindness that lies deeper than any other magic in the world!

Available here.




No comments:

Post a Comment