Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's official!

Wow! I am really excited! This is my first East Treasury (Saturday July 17th, 5:00 p.m. EST) that made it to the front page of Etsy, for the whole world to see for an entire hour! What an honor! I would like to thank my father, my mother and all the people who helped make that possible, namely the artists whose items were featured in it...

Seriously now! A front page usually translates to sales for the featured sellers, since it is a good way to bring those shops to the public's attention. I sincerely hope they had some sales, they deserve it. I really loved how the treasury originally turned out, because the colors were absolutely amazing, and so were the incredible creations by those artists.

Congrats everyone! Here's to a bright and colorful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH Amor for making this happen!!!!! I'm so happy and excited :))))!
    Have a great and COLORFUL Sunday!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete