Sunday, August 8, 2010

An Act Of Love

I was organising my supplies the other day, when I found out that I have quite a few beads that seem to have always been there... You know, the kind of beads that you may have found lying around, never really knowing where they came from.

I made this colorful OOAK bracelet using many of them, and they are so diverse: acrylic, wooden, glass, porcelain beads, I combined them all with a message charm that reads 'Would you please stop smoking?'. It's an act of love!


Interesting fact: This line actually comes from the film 'Lost In Translation'!

3 comments:

  1. You always have such wonderful items on your bloog. I love the beads you used in the stop smoking bracelet. They are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really shocked by the info of this website and i am glad i experienced a seem over the weblog.thank you so a lot for sharing this sort of

    wonderful data.
    acts charms
    acts crosses

    ReplyDelete