Monday, February 25, 2013

Winning an Oscar: The Dream that came true

Hi lovelies!

Anne Hathaway has won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in the film Les Miserables, at the 85th annual Academy Awards, and finished her acceptance speech with these words: 'Here's hoping that someday in the not too distant future, the misfortunes of Fantine will only be found in stories, and never more in real life.'




In my opinion, Anne Hathaway's I Dreamed A Dream is the only interpretation so far that has made it possible for me to connect so realistically with the lyrics. After all, the approach of the film seems to have been to create a visual interpretation of the music, making it sound more real.

I couldn't help making these.




Apart from Les Miserables, I found many films to be really good this year, and I think the results reflected this. What did you think of this year's Oscars? What was your favorite film?

No comments:

Post a Comment