Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gatsby girl

So I haven't blogged for a while, even though I have so much to blog about... First of all, I have to say I loved the Great Gatsby film, and it gave me the little push I needed to finally create some pearl pieces... Glad to say they have already proven to be a hit in my Etsy shop. The quote is the last line from Fitzgerald's book...




This piece was done with real ivory freshwater potato pearls, so sweet and decadent... The wire wrapping alone was so charming!!!




And this is a simpler piece, done with an acrylic pearl at the bottom... Simpler means more versatile! And less pricey, too ;)


What do you think? I always love to get feedback! And I promise to blog again soon, as I have more things I want to show you... ;) 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment