Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Romantic Lace and Flowers Earrings

Before I present to you my new pair of earrings, I have to tell you one thing: Lace is all over the place this season. Read any magazine, and it's there. Lace dresses, shrugs, collars, tights, lace in shoes and, oh! -lace in earrings!

So, when L' Accent Nou came up with the theme 'Antarctica' for the EST challenge, I thought about all things white (like... snowflakes!) and then decided to dig up my drawer and make a pair of earrings using some of my vintage white cotton lace, which I had bought at a thrift store a few years back...



I also used transparent, 'ice' pink flower Czech glass beads and antique copper findings. I think they are one of the most graceful and loveliest pairs of earrings I have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment